Internet Explorer version 6.0 (or greater) or Firefox version 2.0 (or greater) or other Mozilla compatible browsers are required.
The system functions best on Internet Explorer 6.0 (or greater).
The web browser that you are currently using is:
Users with browsers below Internet Explorer version 6.0 (or greater) or Firefox version 2.0 (or greater) or browsers
other than those supported by the GME Track may experience problems. GME Track does not support Safari.
GME Track recommends these users upgrade their browsers to the latest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Click on one of the icons below to download free browser upgrades.
For optimal performance, users of AOL or similar internet service providers that combine the internet service with a browser should connect to the system with
Internet Explorer version 6.0 (or greater), Firefox version 2.0 (or greater) or another Mozilla compatible browser.
|Internet Explorer (IE) users should:
1. Select the "Tools" option on your IE toolbar
2. Choose "Internet Options" from the drop down menu
3. Click on the "Security" tab
4. Click on the "Custom Level..." button
5. In Security Settings window, scroll down to Scripting category
6. Click on the "Enable" radio buttons to the left of "Active Scripting", "Allow paste options via script" and "Scripting of Java Applets"
|Firefox users should:
1. Select "Options" from the "Tools" menu
2. Click "Content"
|Netscape users should:
1. Select the "Edit" option on your Netscape toolbar
2. Choose "Preferences" from the drop down menu
3. In the Preferences window's left-side menu, click on "Advanced"