- Step 1 score. If you do not have documentation of your score you can submit a letter from your school stating that you have passed the step 1. If your school doesn't require you to take the step 1 until after your third year, upload a letter from your school that states that you have not taken the step 1 due to a change in your school's curriculum.
- BLS or ACLS card.
- Letter of intent stating why you want to do an elective in the discipline you are applying to. You must submit a letter for each of the different departments you are applying to.
- Letter of recommendation. Have your letter writer submit the letter to the coordinator at your school who can upload the letter confidentiality.
If these things are not submitted on VSAS you will NOT be considered for a rotation at OHSU.
Additional Application Information
- All core clerkships must be completed by the time you will rotate with OHSU. If your school doesn't require you to complete the courses we consider cores, submit a letter stating that on letterhead.
- We do NOT have room to take students outside our normal rotation dates.
- If your application is not complete after one week of the original submission date you will receive an email stating what you are missing and you will have one week to complete the requirements. If you do not meet the deadline you will not be considered.
- Departments may have supplemental forms that they will need you to fill out and they will contact you directly.
- For more information about our diversity program, please see our webpage.
Acceptance is contingent on an Affiliation Agreement in place between our two schools prior to the start of the rotation.
Please see our visiting student website for further information.