FRESNO: Search Electives for Fresno by "Institutions" tab, select University of California San Francisco then click the Fresno tab. From the "Search Electives" tab, select UCSF - Fresno Campus or type in keyword "Fresno".
REQUIREMENTS: BOARD SCORES & TRANSCRIPTS are Required by the following departments. Please contact the Site Scheduler/Coordinator to get tentative rotation dates and to submit your documents prior to application. Documents uploaded to VSAS meets the requirement. Affiliation Agreement Required.
- Emergency Medicine: Toni Conmy - email@example.com. The EM program can be reached at (559) 499-6647
- Psychiatry: Breana Contreras - firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Surgery/Trauma & Burns: Marie DiStefano - email@example.com
- Pediatrics: Tina Giraldes - TGiraldes@fresno.ucsf.edu
- Family Medicine: Contact Cheryl Gallo to submit copy of board scores - firstname.lastname@example.org for dates.
- OB-GYN: Submit a personal statement about your request to rotate in the Ob Department to attention Diane Casey at email@example.com
- Internal Medicine & Neurology: Transcript, CV, USMLE or COMLEX, and statement of interest: Virginia Coningsby - firstname.lastname@example.org. Office Phone - (559) 459-6299.
- Neurology 140.17 Outpatient Dementia: send requests directly to LAlving@fresno.ucsf.edu.
Student housing in Fresno is available on a first come-first serve basis at a fee of $450 shared double room, max 2 people or $650 private single. Upon acceptance, you will be notified about housing options. Rotation fee will be due upon your acceptance of our VSAS offer to you.