Search Electives by "Institutions" select UC San Francisco then click Fresno tab. From the "Search Electives" tab, select UCSF - Fresno Campus or type keyword "Fresno"
Affiliation Agreement Required - Check listing at http://www.fresno.ucsf.edu/undergrad/visiting_student_require.htm
Contact Coordinator for tentative rotation dates, submit your documents prior to application or upload to VSAS. BOARD SCORES & TRANSCRIPTS REQUIRED as follows.
- Emergency Medicine: Toni Conmy - email@example.com. The EM program can be reached at (559) 499-6647
- Psychiatry: Breana Contreras - firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Surgery/Trauma & Burns: 225 USMLE Req Marie DiStefano - email@example.com
- Pediatrics: Inez Sweazy - ISweazy@fresno.ucsf.edu
- Family Medicine: Contact Cheryl Gallo to submit copy of board scores - firstname.lastname@example.org for dates.
- OB-GYN: CV, USMLE or COMLEX, rotation dates and statement of your interest in Ob-Gyn Send all to Wendelen Rodriguez at email@example.com. or via Fax (559) 499-6541. Office Phone (559) 499-6540
- Internal Medicine & Neurology: Transcript, CV, 230 USMLE-only, and statement of interest: Lee Borgioli - LBORGIOLI@fresno.ucsf.edu Office Phone - (559) 499-6490
- Neurology 140.17 Outpatient Dementia: send requests directly to Course Director at LAlving@fresno.ucsf.edu.
Student housing in Fresno is available first come-first serve at a fee of $450 shared double room, max 2 people or $650 private single. Housing options are sent once your offer is accepted. Fees due upon acceptance of offer.