"Search Electives" tab, select UCSF - Fresno Campus or type keyword "Fresno"
FIRST STEP - UPLOAD DOCUMENTS INTO VSAS.
SECOND STEP - EMAIL THE DEPARTMENT COORDINATOR TO DISCUSS TENTATIVE ROTATION DATES
THIRD STEP - APPLY IN VSAS AND WAIT FOR YOUR OFFER
We allow students to select preferred dates (start on Monday - end on Friday) for 4 or 2 week rotations or as instructed by coordinator. Some FCM rotations have set block dates.
Contact Coordinator per below, UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS TO VSAS i.e., BOARD SCORES & TRANSCRIPTS:
- Emergency Medicine: Toni Conmy - email@example.com or call (559) 499-6647. EM statement of interest optional
- Psychiatry: Breana Contreras - firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Surgery/Trauma & Burns: USMLE required Marie DiStefano - email@example.com
- Pediatrics: Alissa Fowler - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Medicine: Contact Cheryl to submit board scores - email@example.com for dates.
- OB-GYN: CV, USMLE or COMLEX, rotation dates and statement of your interest in Ob-Gyn Send all to Wendelen Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org. or via Fax (559) 499-6541. Office Phone (559) 499-6540
- Orthopedic Surgery: Maureen Walker - MWalker@fresno.ucsf.edu
- Internal Medicine, Derm, Radiology & Neurology: Transcript, CV, 230 USMLE-only, and statement of interest: Natasha Saleem @ NSaleem@fresno.ucsf.edu
- Neurology 140.17 Outpatient Dementia: send requests directly to Course Director at LAlving@fresno.ucsf.edu.
Student housing is available first come-first serve at a fee of $450 shared double room, max 2 people or $650 private single. Housing options are sent once your offer is accepted. Fees due upon acceptance of offer